- Construction for the agama school was being built on a 3.36ha site at the Bandar Sri Permaisuri in Bandar Tun Razak parliamentary constituency.
- Expected to be ready by end of next year.
- Boarding secondary school will be able to accommodate 1,200 students.
- will be equipped with various facilities including laboratories, workers’ quarters and a surau.
- The Imtiaz School would be developed by the Federal Territory Islamic Religious Council (MAIWP) on a 8.8ha site in Setiawangsa.
- initial allocation of RM30mil from MAIWP has been approved and the groundbreaking ceremony will be held.
- both the agama school and the Imtiaz school will be able to produce educated young Muslims with good character and confidence to face future challenges.
baca di sini
PERMOHONAN KEMASUKAN KE TINGKATAN SATU 2014
3 years ago